Share your love of nature by becoming an education volunteer! We have a variety of ways to get involved...
- Volunteer Naturalist - Lead public programs, school field trips, and scout badges.
- Summer Science Camp counselor.
- Canoe Guides - Lead groups to explore the marsh and river by canoe.
- Public Events & Outreach - Assist at events such as the Great Backyard Bird Count, Spring Festival, Estuaries Day, and other special events.
- Education Advisory Committee – serve on our board to help guide the direction and mission of our education program.
Volunteers are essential to the programming here. Click to get involved.