Marsh Notes newsletter
Marsh Notes is a quarterly publication of the Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary. Current events, research summaries, upcoming programs, volunteer opportunities, and much more can be found within the pages of the newsletter.
The Spring 2015 issue features:
- Monitoring Avian Productivity and Survivorship
- FOJB President's Message
- 30 Years of Water Quality Data
- Spring Education Programs
- INSERT - 30 for 30 programs, 30 Year Highlights
- Spring Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Social Celebrates 30 Year volunteers
- Meet the New Editor, Chris Patrick
- A Brief History of NERRS
Winter 2015 (Farewell Elaine, Ode to the Passenger Pigeon, New Phytoplankton Education program. Bird Conservation Initiative Update, Jenny Allen: New CBNERR-MD Research Coordinator)
Fall 2014 (Eastern Spadefoot, Spring Festival Review, News in the Forest, Dave Perry: Ron Blake Award, Coastal Resiliency)
Summer 2014 (Teaching Climate Change, Jug Bay Award, New Christmas Fern Trail, Bathroom Renovation, Beautiful Bees)
Hard copies of all older newsletters are at the Wetlands Center.