Marsh Notes Newsletter
Marsh Notes is a quarterly publication of the Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary. Current events, research summaries, upcoming programs, volunteer opportunities, and much more can be found within the pages of the newsletter.
The Winter 2016 issue features:
- Personal Reflections from Sanctuary Leaders from 1985 to Present
- Darcy Herman Joins Jug Bay Staff as Naturalist
- New JBWS T-Shirt Styles Available
- New Bald Eagle Nest Monitoring Program Launched by Maryland Bird Conservation Initiative
- ActiveNet Online Registration for JBWS Public Programs
- Public Programs and Volunteer Opportunities - December 2015--February 2016
- Who Will Help Us Plant These Seeds?
- Adopt-A-Plot Program Returns to Meet Sanctuary Goals and Volunteer Desires
- Understanding Climate Variability in the Chesapeake Bay
NOTE OF CORRECTION: The winter 2016 issue lists the wrong day of the week for the Volunteer Social. The Volunteer Social will be held on Saturday, February 13, 2016.
Summer 2015 issue
Spring 2015 (Monitoring Avian Productivity and Survivorship, 30 Years of Water Quality Data, 30 for 30 programs, 30 Year Highlights, Volunteer Social Celebrates 30 Year volunteers, Meet the New Editor, Chris Patrick, A Brief History of NERRS)
Winter 2015 (Farewell Elaine, Ode to the Passenger Pigeon, New Phytoplankton Education program. Bird Conservation Initiative Update, Jenny Allen: New CBNERR-MD Research Coordinator)
Fall 2014 (Eastern Spadefoot, Spring Festival Review, News in the Forest, Dave Perry: Ron Blake Award, Coastal Resiliency)
Summer 2014 (Teaching Climate Change, Jug Bay Award, New Christmas Fern Trail, Bathroom Renovation, Beautiful Bees)
Hard copies of all older newsletters are at the Wetlands Center.