Marsh Notes newsletter
Marsh Notes is a quarterly publication of the Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary. Current events, research summaries, upcoming programs, volunteer opportunities, and much more can be found within the pages of the newsletter.
The Winter 2015 issue features:
- Farewell Elaine
- FOJB President's Message
- Ode to the Passenger Pigeon
- Winter Education Programs
- New Phytoplankton Education program
- Winter Volunteer Opportunities
- Bird Conservation Initiative Update
- Jenny Allen, new CBNERR-MD Research Coordinator
Fall 2014 (Eastern Spadefoot, Spring Festival Review, News in the Forest, Dave Perry: Ron Blake Award, Coastal Resiliency)
Summer 2014 (Teaching Climate Change, Jug Bay Award, New Christmas Fern Trail, Bathroom Renovation, Beautiful Bees)
Hard copies of all older newsletters are at the Wetlands Center.